The Ravenswood School newsletter is one of many ways to stay in touch with what’s happening at school. Here you’ll find calendar updates, information about school events and activities, messages from the principal, and more.
Individual newsletter articles:
- Principal Coffee Hour (10/14/2017) - Principal Coffee Hour When: October 27th at 9am Come to the MPR to sit down with one of our administrative staff and get your questions answered and your voices heard.
- Positive Discipline (10/14/2017) - Two Chances for Positive Discipline Next Week! • Teen Talk - Tools to Build Communication Bridges When: October 24th 7pm Where: 4th Floor Learning Lab Adolescents change in important and challenging ways. Teens are programmed to explore their worlds, and more
- Costume Cast-Off & Winter Clothing Swap (10/14/2017) - Costume Cast-Off & Winter Clothing Swap Drop off what the kids have outgrown, pick up someone else's too-tiny-treasures. No swap necessary! Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle, Ravenswood! Drop-off: When: Oct. 23rd, 24th; 8:00-8:45am and 3:45-4:30pm Where: Drop-off on the playground Feel free to send your items with the more
- Newsletter Archives – New Format (10/9/2017) - With the new newsletter format in place, now the individual news articles can be viewed at the School Newsletter button on the right side of the page. View this week's articles, or scroll back through all of the articles to more
- Costume and Winter Clothing Swap (10/8/2017) - Costume Cast-Off & Winter Clothing Swap Drop off what the kids have outgrown, pick up someone else's too-tiny-treasures. No swap necessary! Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle, Ravenswood! Drop-off: When: Oct. 23rd, 24th; 8:00-8:45am and 3:45-4:30pm Where: Drop-off on the playground Feel free to send your items with the more
- School Tour (10/8/2017) - School Tour When: Friday, October 20th at 9am Where: Multi-Purpose Room This is a chance to tour the school and have questions answered by tour leaders and administration. No registration required.
- FORS FAME Meeting (10/8/2017) - FORS FAME Meeting When: October 19th 8pm Where: 2310 W. Giddings Floor 1 What: Join FORS Board Member, Tamara Drew, at Marta Hardacre's home for a glass of wine and a discussion about how our school can "scream our theme" through more
- Positive Discipline Book Club (10/8/2017) - Positive Discipline Book Club When: October 18th 7pm Where: 4th Floor Learning Lab Based on the best-selling book series by Dr. Jane Nelsen and others, Positive Discipline teaches important social and life skills in a manner that is deeply respectful more
- Picture Re-Take Day (10/8/2017) - Picture Retake Day/Sibling Photos When: Tuesday, October 17th Order form and retake information: • You will be receiving proofs and order forms on October 10th • Orders are due October 16th • Retake Day will be October 17th There is more
- FORS Morning meeting (10/8/2017) - FORS Morning Meeting When: October 17th 9am Where: MPR All Ravenswood parents/guardians, teachers and invested community members are a part of our Friends of Ravenswood organization. Come hear the latest updates about fundraising, communications and community building at Ravenswood and more