The Ravenswood School newsletter is one of many ways to stay in touch with what’s happening at school. Here you’ll find calendar updates, information about school events and activities, messages from the principal, and more.
Individual newsletter articles:
- 8th Grade GoFundMe for Washington D.C. Trip (3/16/2018) - GoFundMe for 8th Grade D.C. Trip Ravenswood Elementary eighth-graders have been working hard to raise funds for their class trip to Washington, D.C., but they need your help to get them to our nation's capital. For many of these students, more
- LSC meeting minutes 12 March 2018 (3/13/2018) - http://ravenswoodelementary.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/LSC-Meeting-Minutes-March-12-2018.doc
- Principal message 12 March 2018 (3/13/2018) - Dear Ravenswood Families and Friends, This week, children in grades 3-8 will take the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) assessment. PARCC is an Illinois Common Core State Standard (CCSS) aligned assessment that measures students’ progress more
- Principal Coffee Hour (3/11/2018) - Principal Coffee Hour When: March 23rd 9am Where: MPR Come sit down with one of our administrative staff and get your questions answered and your voices heard.
- Library Committee Meeting (3/11/2018) - Library Committee Meeting When: March 22nd 4pm Where: 4th Floor Library If you are interested in helping with our volunteer-run library, come to this meeting!
- Positive Discipline (3/11/2018) - Positive Discipline When: March 21st 9am and 7pm Where: 4th Floor Learning Lab Join other Ravenswood parents as we unpack the tools and philosophy of Positive Discipline. For questions, please contact Discipline Trainer and Ravenswood Parent, Kristin Hovious.
- LSC Forum (3/11/2018) - LSC Forum When: March 21st 7:30pm Where: Room 008 Come to the LSC Forum to meet the candidates for community, teacher and parent representatives to the Local School Council and get your questions answered about their goals for our school and more
- FORS Morning Meeting (3/11/2018) - FORS Morning Meeting When: March 20th 9am Where: 4th Floor Learning Lab Join us to hear the latest on fundraising and community building at Ravenswood.
- School Tour (3/4/2018) - School Tour When: Friday, March 16th Where: MPR This is a chance to tour the school and have questions answered by tour leaders and administration. No registration required.
- RAM Bash (3/4/2018) - RAM Bash When: March 16th 4-6pm Where: Gym Tell your kids to brush up on the latest dance moves: The Ram Bash, which is open to fifth- through eighth-graders (no younger siblings allowed)is coming! Permission slip and a $5 fee must more