The Ravenswood School newsletter is one of many ways to stay in touch with what’s happening at school. Here you’ll find calendar updates, information about school events and activities, messages from the principal, and more.
Individual newsletter articles:
- LSC Minutes April 23, 2018 (Special Budget Approval Meeting) (5/23/2018) -
- LSC Minutes April 9, 2018 (5/23/2018) - LSC Meeting Minutes April 9 2018
- Variety Show (5/20/2018) - Ravenswood’s Got Talent at the Annual Variety Show! When: Friday, June 1st 9:15am or 2:15pm Where: Gym The Ravenswood School community is invited to the Ravenswood Student Variety Show on Friday, June 1st. A variety of acts will showcase the more
- Columbia Arts Showcase (5/20/2018) - Columbia Arts Showcase When: Thursday, May 31st 6pm
- DC Trip Meeting for 8th grade Families (5/14/2018) - DC Trip Meeting for 8th grade Families When: Thursday, May 24th 6:30pm Student and parent must be present in order to attend the trip. This meeting is mandatory.
- Principal Coffee Hour (5/14/2018) - Principal Coffee Hour When: May 25th 9am Where: MPR Come sit down with one of our administrative staff and get your questions answered and your voices heard.
- Field Day (5/14/2018) - Field Day When: Friday, May 25th Field Day is a day when every Ravenswood student participates in age-appropriate outdoor track-and-field-style competitions with their classmates. It’s big fun for the whole school, and the all-time favorite day of the year for more
- School Tour May 18th (5/6/2018) - When: May 18th 9am Where: Multi-Purpose Room This is a chance to tour the school and have questions answered by tour leaders and administration. No registration required.
- Captain Bree and Her Lady Pirates (5/6/2018) - Captain Bree and Her Lady Pirates When: May 18th at 9:15pm, 2:15pm and May 19th at 2:30pm Where: Ravenswood Gym The Ravenswood Students will take the stage on May 18th and 19th to perform the Sprig Musical. The Ravenswood School community more
- FORS FAME Evening Meeting (5/6/2018) - FORS FAME Evening Meeting When: May 17th 8pm Where: 2310 W. Giddings Floor 1 What: Join FORS Board Member, Tamara Drew, for a glass of wine and a discussion about how our school can “scream our theme” through our fine arts committee, FAME more